British Property Award Winner 2017
Modern, bright and set in a newly built and highly sought-after development near the Thames, this superb one bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony and use of the communal gymnasium.
The property comprises light and well-proportioned reception room, stylish and well equipped kitchen, double bedroom with storage, bathroom and a private balcony.
Waterside Park is perfect for gentle river walks and swift access into vibrant Canary Wharf, where there is an excellent selection of shops, bars and dock-side attractions. Development features include a resident's gymnasium, concierge service, a dry cleaners, coffee shop, convenience store and a selection of restaurants.
Located opposite Pontoon Dock DLR.
Other interesting points to note:
1. Modern, well located development;
2. Exceptionally large 1 bedroom apartment at over 600 sq foot internally;
3. Private terrace with private front door to apartment (i.e. not via communal entrance/hall way);
4. German (Nolte) designer fitted kitchen & Amtico flooring extending to whole apartment;
5. Will be fully furnished with modern designer furniture.
Unit B, 20,
London, E16 1BS
+44 (0)20 3946 6000
UK government aims to streamline house sales with new measures
Modernising mortgages: First 'digital mortgage' signed for house in Rotherhithe, London