Corporate Social Responsibility
Protecting our clients, team and the environment
Our long-standing corporate policies provide a safe and secure environment for our clients and staff. They also conserve energy and natural resources. Our commitment is to:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- Ensure all our people are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be environmentally responsible neighbours in our communities.
- Act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Conserve natural resources through reuse and recycling.
- Use energy responsibly and embrace renewable energy sources wherever possible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding.
- Meet (or exceed) all Health & Safety and environmental requirements applicable to us.
- Strive to continually improve environmental management systems and performance.
- Conduct rigorous audits and self-assessments of compliance and monitor our environmental affairs performance.
Our staff and partners are expected to follow these policies and to report any Health & Safety and environmental concerns to management.