- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor Location
- 796 Sq. Ft Internally
- Private Balcony
- Close To King George V DLR
- Service Charge & Ground Rent Reviewed Yearly
- Service Charge: £1,700.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £10.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 100 Years Remaining Approximately
- Council Tax Band: B
This well-presented two bedroom apartment boasts over 796 Sq. Ft internal living space and is located on the 2nd floor of a purpose built block.
The property benefits from a spacious living area with access to a private balcony, a bight an airy kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms and three piece family bathroom. Additionally, the apartment has a built-in storage space and access to a bike shed.
Brocklebank House is ideally located to many local amenities, along with the large open green space of Royal Victoria Gardens, and is only a short walk away from King George V DLR and the Woolwich Ferry.
EPC TO FOLLOW