- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor Location
- 676 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Secure Underground Parking
- Close to Barking Underground Station
- Private Balcony With River Views
- Service Charge: £2,090.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £250.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 989 Years Remaining
- Council Tax: Band C
Located in this idyllic development, with a private balcony overlooking the River Roding.
Internally comprised of an open-plan living space with upgraded modem kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern white tiled family bathroom and a large balcony spreading the width of the apartment with entrances from the lounge and both bedrooms. This property further boasts underground secure parking and a long lease in excess of 980 years.
Crick Court is situated overlooking the tranquil River Roding and is within easy reach of Barking for a selection of shops and amenities. Barking Station is close by for reliable transport links.