- Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
- Second Floor Location
- 741 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 24 Hour Concierge Service, Residents Gymnasium & Swimming Pool
- Moments from Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station
- Private Balcony with Stunning River Views
- Service Charge: £3,000 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £212.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 99 Years Remaining
- Council Tax Band: (D)
Boasting 741 Sq. Ft. of living space & stunning views, this brand new apartment is situated within Deveraux House in the popular Royal Arsenal Riverside development.
This luxury apartment comprises a spacious open-plan reception with fully fitted kitchen, leading onto a private balcony with panoramic views of the River Thames, a generous bedroom 1 with built in wardrobe space & sleek ensuite shower room; a further well proportioned double bedroom, as well as an abundance of built in storage to the hallway & modern family bathroom.
Additional benefits include the wealth of onsite amenities such as the 24 hour concierge service, exclusive resident's gymnasium, cinema room, sauna, swimming pool, restaurants, local supermarkets & more. The property is ideally situated for the commuter, with Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station a moments' walk away. The development will also benefit from the onsite future Crossrail station, set to open in early 2020.