- One Bedroom Apartment
- 3rd Floor Location
- 568 Sq. Ft Internally
- Beautiful Condition Throughout
- Close to Custom House DLR & Elizabeth Line
- Service Charge & Ground Rent: Reviewed Yearly
- Service Charge: £2,160.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £250.00 Per Annum (Approx)
- Lease Length Remaining: 120 Years
- Council Tax: Band B
This beaufiully presented one bedroom apartment is located on the 3rd floor, benefits from a private balcony and is located moments from the new Elizabeth Line.
Situated over 568 Sq. Ft internally, the property offers a bright and airy open plan living and kitchen area with stylish, integrated appliances, a well proportioned double bedroom and a chic family bathroom. Additionally, the property benefits from ample storage throughout and a parking space.
The property is moments from local amenities and the open spaces of Canning Town Recreation, Stratford Westfield centre are also within easy reach.
Shipman Road is within walking distance to Custom House (DLR & Crossrail), St Joachims Primary School and a selection of Open Spaces and Parks.