- Being Sold via Secure Sale Online Bidding. Terms & Conditions Apply. Starting Bid £525,000.
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Approx 564 Sq. Ft. Internally
- First Floor Location
- Warehouse Conversion
- Share of Freehold with a Remaining Lease: 87 Years
- Service Charge Approx: £3,000.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent Approx: £100.00 Per Annum
- Council Tax Southwark: Band E
- Secure Indoor Parking Space
Madison Brook present a beautiful one-bedroom apartment in St Saviours Wharf, located in the heart of the Shad Thames Conservation Area. Available for auction with the starting at £525,000.
A modern open plan kitchen and lounge. Beautiful warehouse features include exposed brickwork throughout. A new boiler, washing machine and energy efficient lighting recently installed throughout the property. The bathroom is finished in a neutral design.
There is an on-site concierge and a secure indoor parking space included with the flat. Offered share of freehold.
The apartment is a 10-minute walk from Bermondsey Station on the Jubilee Line and 15 minutes from London Bridge with the Jubilee and Northern lines, as well as the mainline and Thameslink services. It is also a short walk directly to the City, Bermondsey Street, Maltby Street and Borough Markets.
Being Sold via Secure Sale Online Bidding. Terms & Conditions Apply. Starting Bid £525,000.