- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor Location
- 744 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Off-Street Parking
- Close to Twickenham Station & Transport Links
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- Service Charge: £1,795.71 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £10 Per Annum
- Lease Length Remaining: 118 Years Remaining
- Council Tax Band: Band B
This light and airy two-bedroom apartment is located on the second floor of Thirlmere House. The property has been recently refurbished with each room flooded with natural light and large windows in every room. The apartment is comprised of two generously sized double bedrooms and separate kitchen and reception room. The property also benefits from a good sized balcony as well as off-street parking.
The apartment is conveniently located close to the A316 and Twickenham station offering great connections to the surrounding area and central London.