- One Bedroom Apartment
- 8th Floor Location
- 598 Sq. Ft Internally
- 24 Hour Concierge & Secure Bike Storage
- Close to Devon's Road DLR
- Service Charge & Ground Rent Reviewed Yearly
- Service Charge: £2,687.78 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £500.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length Remaining: 986 Years
- Council Tax Band: C
This stunning one bedroom apartment is located on the 8th floor and forms part of the Caspian Wharf development in the Heart Of Bow.
Boasting 598 Sq. Ft of internal living space, the property compromises a bright open plan living and kitchen area with modern integrated appliances, a well proportioned double bedroom with built in wardrobe space and a smart three piece bathroom. Additionally, the apartment benefits from a private balcony and ample storage throughout.
Hudson House's features include communal gardens, secure bike storage and a 24-hour concierge.
Local transport links include Bromley By Bow (District, Hammersmith & City) Langdon Park and Devon's Road DLR. For motorists, there is a selection of useful A roads for access to in and out of Central London