Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
Protecting our clients, team and the environment
Our long-standing corporate policies provide a safe and secure environment for our clients and staff. They also conserve energy and natural resources. Our commitment is to:
- Provide safe and healthy workplaces for our team and clients.
- Ensure our team is properly trained, with appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be considerate and environmentally responsible neighbours in our communities.
- Act promptly and responsibly to correct anything that endangers health, safety or the environment.
- Conserve natural resources through reuse, recycling and renewables.
- Work to improve environmental understanding and protection.
- Meet (or exceed) all Health & Safety and environmental requirements applicable to us.
- Conduct rigorous audits and self-assessments of compliance and monitor our environmental affairs performance.
All our staff and partners are expected to follow these policies and to report any Health & Safety and environmental concerns to management.